Thursday, November 6, 2014

Christina Jouffrieau

Following email message is spam & phishing attempt: Dear beloved I touch you today as true that we do not know if it prevents this action on my part. My name is Mrs.Christina Jouffrieau born in France. The reason that drives me to you is: I would go through your channel to do a work of anonymous charity in your area. I was born on January 19, 1949. It is a gift somehow and it rises to the sum of 7.8 million US Dollars. My marital status is such that I have no husband and even fewer children to whom I could pass on this legacy and I suffer now, a throat cancer and orphan disease incurable, That's why I want to so graceful and in order to help poor children give you that said legacy to carry out this charity. I count on your goodwill and especially the proper use of these funds. Waiting for your news, receive my cordial and fraternal greetings. Sincerely and God bless you. Mrs.Christina Jouffrieau

No comments:

Post a Comment